Miss Nelson is Missing is a must-have for any teacher, especially substitute teachers! This book demonstrates beautify the need to appreciate what we have. The book is about a particularly naughty class (so naughty that they are considered the naughtiest class in the school) and their good-natured, calm teacher. One day, their teacher does not arrive at school and she is replaced with a particularly nasty substitute. A simple twist at the end makes the story quite humorous although some younger children may miss the subtly of it. Miss Nelson certainly is a classic that has entertained generations of children.
- Write a letter from the students to one of the teachers
- Create a missing poster for Miss Nelson
- Write a letter from one of the teachers to the students
- Rewrite the story from the students perspective
- Write the police report for Detective McSmogg
Grab your copy of Miss Nelson is Missing here: